Listing Presentation Book
Get the keys to consulting your way into a listing
Most agents walk into a listing presentation poised to tell the seller how awesome they are. They are focused on who they might be competing with and how they can look better than that person. But the problem with this approach is that the seller isn’t interested in who the agent is until they know that the agent is interested in who they are and what they are trying to accomplish with their move. You can’t close the sale until you make a connection with the client.
They Have To Believe You’re On Their Side
If you’re not convincing the seller that you’re ready to look out for their best interests, then most of them aren’t going to be interested in hiring you no matter how many houses you sell. In fact, they could begin to feel like just another number to you if you’re not careful about how you approach your massive sales with them.
Walks You Through Making Connection
But the truth is that they aren’t even aware of these things when they call you in. They think that they are just looking for the price of the house and someone to take care of the sale. So they ask for a CMA and they prepare themselves to be pitched. It never occurs to them that you would try to make a connection with them. This Listing Presentation Book walks you through making that all-important connection with the seller. And, in the process of making that connection, the listing presentation book gives you space to talk about the things that differentiate you from the competition.
This Listing Presentation book is an education-based,
client-centric approach that has sellers asking you where they can sign!
- A full PowerPoint templated Listing Presentation that shows you how to get the most out of your interview with the sellers – and sign them up!
- Directions on what to say for each page of the Listing Presentation.
- An integrated system to program your sellers to send you referrals, right from the start!
- A unique approach to marketing that sets you apart from your competition.
- An educational component that makes you a trusted advisor – NOT a dreaded salesperson.
- The secret to getting a full commission – every time.
“I have reviewed the Listing Presentation Book CD and I am sure I can use some good ideas. I am excited to put them in place. I will be considering other products in the future. Thanks again.”
Carolyn Stiffler, Carolyn Stiffler Realty, Rochester, NY
This Listing Presentation Book Is Perfect For:
- Experienced agents who want to improve their closing numbers on listing presentations
- New agents who don’t have a clue how to get a seller to list with them
- Brokers who want to reduce their risk of fair housing lawsuits by systemizing how clients are interviewed
- Brokers who want to improve their agents’ closing rates on listing presentations
What You Get:
- Your Listing Presentation templates are completely customizable: add, modify, or delete slides as you choose.
- You can print the Listing Presentation Book yourself or take it to a printer
- Buy the package ONCE and print as many copies as you want! (This license is for a single agent. Brokers, please call for office pricing.)
- Don’t like the wording? Change it!
- Want to use your branding? No problem!
- There’s nothing on here that you can’t change
Don’t reinvent the wheel – just modify it!
This program comes in two forms:
- CD & a Download in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Format. You will receive an email with your download within minutes of ordering and your CD will ship out via first class mail by the next business day.
- Or, save $10.00 when you choose “Download Only” in the shipping section and you’ll just get the download (which you can save to disc or other backup system yourself).
Sign up today and we’ll send you a FREE, one-hour, audio training program on how to do a Listing Presentation using this book! (A $99.00 value – yours free!)
Try this product for 30 days. If it isn’t everything you wanted, simply return it for a full refund. All we ask is that you tell us why you didn’t like it so that we can improve it for the next person! No risk – all reward!