Home Seller Seminar
Studies show that home sellers typically research the selling of their home months before they actually list their homes. Why not make sure that the research they do brings them right to you when they are ready to list?
Use Seminars To Prospect For Listings
By offering a free, educational seminar, you can reach these sellers long before the competition. And by positioning yourself as an expert and offering great, high-quality home-selling information, you pre-sell the audience on hiring you as their agent!
Our Home Sellers Seminar is a great way to connect with potential sellers long before other agents find out they are even thinking about selling.
Easy To Run
This easy-to-run seminar is the perfect way to fill your listing pipeline now and in the future. It will give you proven methods and materials for running a successful seminar – ads, scripts, handouts, follow-up postcards, and a fully customizable PowerPoint presentation.
What It Covers
The Home Seller Seminar addresses issues specific to sellers’ unique circumstances and positions you as the agent to help them sell their home. Specifically, it educates sellers about:
- How they can contribute to the marketing of their home
- What they should expect of their agent
- How to increase the resale value of their home
- The emotional aspects of the home sale
- Where buyers come from
- The importance of pricing properly and having the house ready to show
- There are slides to address all kinds of market conditions – buyer’s market, seller’s market, and balanced market! Just delete the ones you don’t need.
Train Sellers To Be Ideal Clients!
As an added bonus, this seminar is designed to train your audience to be ideal clients. As part of the education process, this program sets the expectations of the sellers to a space where they expect to:
- Pay a full (or even premium) commission
- Trust their agent and talk to them
- Not get upset when buyers ask for concessions – both on the purchase and the inspection!
- Put the house in great condition for sale
- Be reasonable about their asking price
- Make the house easily available for showings
- Not make the house sale contingent on a purchase
The seminar is designed to take between 45 and 90 minutes to present (actual time depends on how many questions you get!). You can add, modify, or delete slides as you choose. In no time you’ll find that you have increased your exposure to sellers and built a steady stream of qualified leads!
Designed To Make YOU The Star – Not The PowerPoint!
This is not a flashy presentation. Training studies in adult education have shown that animation and flash in presentations do not improve audience understanding of the topic matter. In fact, these smoke and mirror tricks actually reduce audience retention of the material. Our presentation is deceptively simple from a presentation perspective. We let our content do the talking. After all, you don’t need smoke and mirrors when you know what you’re talking about. Plus, the last thing you want as a speaker is to be in competition with your presentation materials. You want to be the one they remember, not the flashy presentation.
Easy As Pie – From Start to Sold!
You simply promote the seminar using the proven materials we provide, greet people at the door, show them their seats, make a brief introduction, and then start-up your customized PowerPoint slide presentation. The slides lead you through the presentation step-by-step. Nothing to it! Developed by Kelle Sparta, professional speaker, trainer, and author of The Consultative Real Estate Agent – you get complete directions on how to run your seminar, including:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation with slides covering all kinds of markets (buyer, seller, and balanced)
- A tutorial version of the PowerPoint presentation with tips on how to give your presentation and what to say on each slide.
- Sample ads
- A professionally-written press release (by PR Guru Shannon Cherry) ready for your information to be dropped in
- Tips on how to put together a flier promoting yourself to sellers
- How to advertise your event for free
- Tips on the best days to hold seminars and which locations get the best turn-out
- Detailed handouts to give to your audience
- Plus you get a sign-in sheet to keep track of who attended
- Six follow-up postcards to capture the most sellers possible
Fully Customizable To Your Brand
For instance, you can change the colors and the pictures to reflect your company brand, include information on partners or sponsors (such as a mortgage officer, title company or attorney), or simply use the standard presentation we’ve set up for you!
Included with your seminar kit are MP3s on different types of sellers and their special needs. These programs include:
- The Move-up Buyer
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 1
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 2
- The Empty Nester, The Retiree, and The Widow Part 3
- Relo Sellers
- Life After Divorce
This program comes in two forms:
- CD & a Download in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint Format. You will receive an email with your download within minutes of ordering and your CD will ship out via first class mail by the next business day.
- Or, save $10.00 when you choose “Download Only” in the shipping section and you’ll just get the download (which you can save to disc or other backup system yourself).
Time To Decide
So that’s it. All that’s left for you now is to decide whether you want the CD & Download or the Download Only option and then click on the “Add to Cart” button . You’ll receive the download within minutes (check your spam filter in your email if you don’t get it immediately) and you can get started right away on making all that extra cash for years to come running seminars.
(Oh, and in case you were wondering – yes, you can save a download to a CD for backup purposes and yes, you can put the download on more than one machine. What are you waiting for? Click on the button and get started now!)
Try this product for 30 days. If it isn’t everything you wanted, simply return it for a full refund. All we ask is that you tell us why you didn’t like it so that we can improve it for the next person! No risk – all reward!